Green Mountain Quality Assurance, LLC
Helping You Build A Healthier World . . .
1497 Golf Course Road
Warren, VT 05674
GMQA's WEBINAR TOPICS & SCHEDULE
WEBINAR REGISTRATION FORM
Webinar(s) of Choice (e.g. "12 Dec 2017" and/or "13 Dec 2017", etc.)
DO NOT HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT? If you do not have a PayPal account and prefer to pay by credit card, after you click on the appropriate button below, when the payment screen comes up click on the button simply labeled "Check Out", rather than on the button labeled "Check Out with PayPal."
CANCELLATION POLICY Full refunds of registration fees will be made with cancellations received more than 24 hours prior to the webinar's start time. Refunds are not provided for no-shows nor for cancellations received after the webinar link has been provided, however, participant substitutions are permitted if requested via info@GMQA.net prior to the webinar's start time
"Data Integrity Overview & Good Documentation Practices for Electronic Data"
Monday, 11 December 2017, 11:00-12:30pm ET
(please register by 08 December 2017)
"Management Culture & Data Integrity Governance Programs"
Tuesday, 12 December 2017, 11:00-12:30 pm ET
(please register by COB 11 December 2017)
"Reviewing Electronic Data & Audit Trails"
Wednesday, 13 December 2017, 11:00-12:30 pm ET
(please register by COB 12 December 2017)
"Data Process Mapping & Data Life Cycle"
Thursday, 14 December 2017, 11:00-12:30 pm ET
(please register by COB 13 December 2017)
"Data Process Mapping Case Study Examples"--NEW WEBINAR
Friday, 15 December 2017, 11:00-12:30pm ET
(please register by COB 14 December 2017)
* Each presentation includes 15 minutes of Q&A.
* Fees: Individuals - $399/webinar; Groups of 2-4 - $699/webinar; Groups of 5-10 - $1625/webinar; Groups of more than 10 - $2500/webinar. (PLEASE NOTE: Each registration fee provides for a single log-in link at a single site, so groups must participate in a classroom-like arrangement.)
* Instructions for registering for one or more of the webinars in the Data Integrity Webinar Series:
1. enter the date of each webinar of interest in the space provided on the Registration Form; and,
2. after clicking on the appropriate payment button, when the payment screen appears enter the number of log-on links
you want for that webinar under "Quantity," click on "Update" and then proceed.
* Participation is formally confirmed via email upon receipt of payment. Confirmed registrants will be sent the link(s) to the webinar(s) of choice and handouts 24 hours prior to each webinar's start time.
* Click here for a link to descriptions of each webinar. * Click here for an offline payment form.